Body Morph Fitness Ltd is a private Fitness, Lifestyle and Rehabilitation facility situated on Bothwell Road, Hamilton.
Established in 2006, we opened our own modern Personal Training centre in 2011 which has since grown to include additional complimentary services such as Swedish Massage, Physiotherapy and online Gentle Movement classes for the elderly and all populations with acknowledged health issues. We provide mainstream Personal Training services onsite for the General Public implementing lifestyle changes through fitness and dietary intervention as well as delivering a wide range of onsite rehabilitation services helping clients recover from illness, injury and surgery in a private discreet environment .
We have longstanding partnerships with both NHS and The Beatson Cancer Charity providing both onsite and online support. Due to the restrictions imposed by COVID and lack of wellbeing services available, our Social Enterprise company MorphFit Gentle Movement Project Ltd was launched in May 2020 dedicated to helping the most vulnerable populations in the community stay active from the comfort of their own home.
Current onsite services include:
- One to One Personal Training
- Group Personal Training
- Swedish Massage
- Onsite Physiotherapist
Current online Body Morph Fitness services include:
- Diabetic Lifestyle Intervention Clinics (GP referral only)
Current online Gentle Movement services include:
- The Beatson Gentle Movement group
- The Haven Gentle Movement Group
- MS Society Lanarkshire Gentle Movement Group
- MS Society Scotland Gentle Movement Group
- Patients from Bothwell Medical Centre Gentle Movement Group
We are unique and only offer genuine Health, Fitness and Lifestyle advice. We do not endorse or sell dietary products and take great pride in helping our clients achieve their goals and targets through lifestyle change.
At MorphFit you will receive:
- Realistic weight loss targets for long term results
- Realistic fitness targets reducing the risk of injury
- Specialist referrals if required